Case Studies From Leading Airlines
Meet Airline Maintenance Decision-Makers And Professionals From
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- Air-France KLM
- Virgin Airlines
- American Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
- Air Canada
- Southwest Airlines
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles...
VPs, Directors, Managers And Supervisors Of:
- Maintenance Control
- Maintenance Planning
- Program Management
- Hangar Facilities
- Technical Operations
- Production Operations
- Base Maintennace
- Airframe Maintenance
- AIrcraft Standards
- Technical Services
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Data Planning Software
- Asset Management Services
- Design & Engineering Services
- Project Management Consultancies
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services
- Aircraft Jacking Systems
- Database Management Services
- Docking Lifts & Hoists
- Fall Protection Equipment
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and PowerPoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference.
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at
+ 1 (800) 721-3915 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How Are You Resourcing Your Hangar?
- Minimize Aircraft On Ground: Learn the most up to date accurate maintenance scheduling techniques and practices to keep your aircraft and your customer's aircraft in the air
- Remove Tooling Frustrations: Discover the best applications and technologies to streamline the acquisition of tooling to minimize aircraft maintenance task time
- Optimize The Supply-Chain: Break down resource models to develop a robust, fit-for-purpose supply chain system to streamline maintenance operations
- Overcome Hangar Limitations: Analyze best methods and practices to maximize the maintenance capabilities on-site
The MRO World Is Changing
Be prepared through actionable, relatable and implementable case studies from across the MRO and airline industry through mastering:
- Resourcing To Meet Maintenance Requirements
- Maintenance Program Management
- Tooling Availability
- Aviation Diagnostics
- Supply-Chain Management
- Human Factors In The Hangar Facility
- Hangar Design & Purposing
- Ground Equipment Models
- Aircraft Docking Access
- Soft Facility Management
- Stakeholder Communications
- Manpower Training